VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
David Ingram <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Jul 1998 01:36:32 EDT
Hi is this for real or until all the investigations are over.  Will this new
person really listen to the needs of all of us who use the Microsoft products.
I wish that all microsoft products were speech friendly.  I have not been able
to setup msie and I'd like to know how to setup all the componients like net
meeting, outlook express and other things.  please help! I can be reached at
[log in to unmask] tha