From:
Rick Strong <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Feb 1999 18:18:37 -0500
This issue is one of lingering concern to me;  particularly as my wife moves
toward a paleo diet having already appreciated the efficacy of low carb.
Specifically, I have seen much conflicting and poorly documented discussion
of the osteo issue in the popular press but am aware of mentions of "robust"
skeletal remains of paleo people in the paleo archeological record but this,
in my reading, is often anecdotal without a citation.   Has anyone taken a
close look at this issue or can point me to some definitive reading?? Rick