From:
Kaiden Fox <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Sep 1998 11:23:09 -0500
>Well, I don't know and I DON'T CARE!!! I thought this was a PALEO list,
>NOT a relationship/baby/whatever weird topic you decide to throw in.
>PLEASE UNSUBSCRIBE ME.

    Human beings have always interested in me.  The way they think,
especially.  Please, tell me what you think babies survived on in
Paleolithic times?  Now, I'm an historian, not a pre-historian, but my best
guess is that they drank milk.  Now, what about those times that the
mother's milk was not available?  For example, death in childbirth like the
book "Raindeer Moon."  Well, Raindeer Moon takes place before the
domestication of wolves, but my guess is that if the band of humans has a
hungry baby and a lactating dog, the child is going to be raised on dog's
milk.
    But, that's just the way *I* think.  Tell me, Angela, if I was a cave
man living in Paleolithic times, what would I do?  And don't tell me to just
let the baby die.  I'm looking for a workable solution in creating a
super-being, not a dead baby.