From:
Kaiden Fox <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Sep 1998 01:41:59 -0500
    Gorillas look like humans.  After all, we are all primates.  However,
the difference in our digestive system is enormous.  Human being simply
aren't designed to process the sheer amount of low-calorie food that
gorillas have to eat to stay alive and healthy.  Humans are designed to eat
a relatively small amount of high-calorie foods.

    Anyway, I think the best case against vegitarianism comes from the
musician, Moby, who said once "it takes a gallon of water to produce a pound
of tomatoes, it takes six gallons of water to produce a pound of beef."
Well, I'll eat nothing but beef for a month, you eat nothing but tomatoes. .
. we'll seee who lasts longer.

    The best book I have read on the subject is "Meat: Three times a Day,"
which is now out of print unfortunately.  It has a great chapter about the
superiority of meat called "feed for animals - food for humans."