From:
Hans Kylberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Jun 1998 22:05:07 +0200
At 09:15 1998-06-28 -0400, Don wrote:

>Related to this is the phobia of thinking one needs to wear sunglasses
>every time they are out of doors.

I think these sunglasses have another meaning than stopping light.
One problem is that the pupils stay more open behind sunglasses wich
dont filter ultraviolet light, so the eyes get too much of that.
I man needed sunglasses we were born with them :-)

snip
>think of a fourth situation. Being at a sports event and being on the side
>that faces the sun.

When on a snowy mountains or glaciers in the summer.

- Hans