From:
EllaLane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Apr 1998 11:45:07 EDT
My husband and I watched a bio profile on rock star Ted Nugent on cable
channel VH1 last night.  I had heard he was on the Neanderthin diet.  He is an
avid proponent for hunting, attests to never doing drugs during his rock star
career, and has his own radio show in the Michigan area where he freely voices
his very right wing political opinions.   Kind of a Howard Stern in your face
type of guy.  Ray told me he had been on Nugent's radio show once concerning
his book.  I found Ted Nugent to be one of the rare type of celebs that the
public, especially the kids, so vitally needs as a role model.  He sponsors a
hunting camp under his name for kids, and says that kids who are involved in
the outdoor hunting sports won't become delinquents and drug users.  I wish I
could hear his radio program down here in Texas, but unfortunately can't.
Ella