From:
"John C. Pavao" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Mar 1998 15:47:50 -0500
Watch what she eats when she has the problem.  I'll bet there's wheat in
it.  Or lactose, or both.  I had the same problem all my life until I gave
up grain based foods.  Ask me if I'm convinced we shouldn't be eating
grains...  Be aware that gluten (wheat) intolerance can cause lactose
intolerance.  In my case the lactose intolerance cleared up as soon as I
quit eating grains, in some folks it doesn't.  If you have any questions,
please feel free to e-mail me privately.

Take care,
John Pavao

Say, my 12 year old daughter complains that her stomach hurts everytime she
eats, too.  Why is that?  I wasn't sure I believed her.

Riki