BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Leland Torrence <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - Dwell time 5 minutes.
Date:
Wed, 4 Nov 1998 06:52:58 -0500
Anne,
I think John Stahl is a good one to talk to.  Also as for alternatives or
manufacturers I have dealt with:  Bi Glass 301-428-9317(lite replacement,
Richard Fritzer), The Alternative Window Company 800-743-6207(Interior
storms, David Degling), Dez Fernady USGlass, can be reached through ACI
somewhere in Northern California (Haven't met but have read a number of
articles authored by same, consultant and manufacturer's rep.), Thermo-press
804-355(Interior storms), WinStall 617-294-4813 (full service window
restoration and replacement, Dana Pettersen), Vista 800-452-5881(Window
film,William Stamm).  Also for further information:  Brad James, University
of Vermont, Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering, Burlington,
VT and Steve Flanders, Research Civil Engineer, US Army Cold Regions
Research and Engineering Lab., Hanover New Hampshire.
    Let me know how your research goes.  I am still providing ongoing
information regarding Recommendations for Modifications to the Secretary of
Interiors Standards in Affordable Neighborhoods.
    Further if anyone or you has any leads on "non breakable" windows or
combination security screens and replacement windows for historical (not
historic) buildings - Department of Children and Families in Connecticut is
looking for alternatives in moderate security facilities.
Best,
Leland