BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pam Blythe <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - His DNA is this long.
Date:
Thu, 23 Jul 1998 08:27:25 -0400
So, now there's a "girl" reader to add to the ranks of "girl" architect,
"girl" programmer, etc.  Whatever is the world coming to?  So, did you
answer her?  Which book of yours should she read next?  I would suggest
something from Scintilla Salamander Press.

- Pam

07/18/98 06:03:43 AM ----------

Please respond to [log in to unmask]