BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Etidorpha Orgrease <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - His DNA is this long.
Date:
Mon, 13 Jul 1998 08:30:22 EDT
In a message dated 98-07-12 20:03:56 EDT, [log in to unmask] writes:

<< I am going to drop out of the preservation movement and go to the Monroe
 Institute in the Blue Ridge Mountains next summer and learn astral
projection.
 They are going to lock me up in a sensory deprivation tank with only my own
head
 to worry about. Await my midnight visit. >>

Don't worry, Folks.  I've seen Ken go into isolation before.  After 45 minutes
of it he will be typing at his computer, chuckling.  Then he'll copy what he
wrote as an e-mail message and share it with everybody.

Kathy