BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"J.A. Drew DIAZ" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 2 Jul 1998 09:59:28 -0400
Kevin Daly wrote:

> It seems to me that if everyone involved in a project has an understanding
> of the work required before the contract is signed, the project runs much
> more smoothly.  I'm just wondering if anyone has a systematic approach to
> this problem that works well.

It seems to me that if everyone knows what will be required....
The contractor may make some money-
which will cause the project to go over the budget that the architects'
peon/indentured servant/intern put together
Then too much money will have to go into the physical plant
And consequently the Architectural/Arty embellishments ie the Anigre Burl & Belgium
Linen wall treatment might have to go by the wayside.
To say nothing of the carpet & furniture on which the architect is getting such a
hefty commission

DD