VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

"VICUG-L: Visually Impaired Computer Users' Group List" <[log in to unmask]>
From:
FERNANDO BOTELHO <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Feb 1999 17:44:20 -0500
Just to clarify Elizabeth, I was referring to the Artic TransType not to
the Braille and speak or the type and speak.

Fernando

Fernando H. F. Botelho
Work e-mail: [log in to unmask]
Personal e-mail: [log in to unmask]