Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
"Robert A. McGlohon, Jr." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Sep 1998 19:57:30 -0500
Amadeus,

        Your post brings back memories.  I lived in Kaiserslautern in 1979-80.
And I still remember a "bavarian" joke.  How do you make a bavarian
bark?  Tell him, "I know where you can get free beer."  His immediate
response, "Wo-wo? Wo-wo?  Wo-wo?" :)

        Don't know if I could even be attempting paleo if I were still in
Germany.  I think maybe a jaegger schnitzle (sorry about the spelling)
and a Koenig Pilsner would be just too much to pass up.

Robert

--
Robert A. McGlohon, Jr.
Attorney at Law