Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
JoAnn Betten <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Sep 1998 20:03:53 -0400
> and was wondering if there is a FAQ for this list?

yes, the book _NeanderThin_ by Ray Audette is the FAQ.  you can get a copy
off the web site, it's linked to the paleo diet pages, i believe.

>I've added cream to my tea and decaf coffee.  Is there a recommended
>substitute?  I've read alot of negative press about soy milk on the web.

no.  forget the coffee and the cream, learn to drink the tea black.  and
don't worry, the tea stains on your teeth do come off when you visit the
dentist.
soy milk would also be a no-no.

>I'm looking forward to exploring this way of eating.  It makes so much sense
>to this Type O!

good luck, Arlene, from another type "O"!
JoAnn.