Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Ralph Carabetta <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Aug 1998 17:27:31 -0500
James Crocker wrote:

> From:    Aaron Sugarman <[log in to unmask]>
>
> >I guess, then, that eating rocks is good for your heart!
>
> Yes, it probably is.  There are many minerals in rocks and soil that are
> used by the body.
> I remember reading about some HG types that drank glacial milk, the
> mineral rich water coming from under a glacier.  The great cardiovascular
> health of the people was at least partly atttributed to the magnesium and
> other minerals in the ground up rocks.

There just may be some truth to all of this. It has been speculated that
the general longevity and good health of Okinowans ,in particular, can
be attributed to the richness of marine minerals from coral in their
drinking water. Primarily calcium, magnesium, potassium, phosphor, iron,
sulphur, silicon, chromium, manganese, copper, zinc and silver.
Apparently, water filtered through this combination not only provides
mineral supplementation but also raises the pH value from acidic to
alkaline. The pH-value in the chlorinated water (and supposedly most
other fluids) most of us drink is something we pay little attention to
yet is a balance few of us understand.