Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
James Crocker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Aug 1998 20:35:32 -0500
From:    Aaron Sugarman <[log in to unmask]>

>I guess, then, that eating rocks is good for your heart!

Yes, it probably is.  There are many minerals in rocks and soil that are
used by the body.  HG's probably ate some small amounts in thier foods,
unless they meticulously washed them like we do today.

I know someone who's mother had the urge to go out and eat soil many
times when she was pregnant.  For those who believe the body will
automatically guide you towards proper nutrition (not me) this may be of
interest.

I remember reading about some HG types that drank glacial milk, the
mineral rich water coming from under a glacier.  The great cardiovascular
health of the people was at least partly atttributed to the magnesium and
other minerals in the ground up rocks.