From:
RSBailey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Oct 1998 20:07:09 -0700

Hi everyone-

My husband who is an undiagnosed celiac has had pretty bad DH for the
last two years without much success at getting it cleared up. For the
last few months he has been on Evening of Primrose along with Vitamins
and minerals, St. Johns Wort, Ginko, B-100 and Saw Palmetto all purchased
at Trader Joes. His rash has gone away completely. He has trouble staying
100% gluten free so I attribute the success due to some of the
supplements. Several Naturpaths have told us that Evening of Primrose
helps with Leaking Gut Syndrome. His spirits and energy have also been up
which I attribute to the St. John's Wort. For what it's worth it could be
useful to others. Good luck!

Becky
Long Beach, Ca.