From:
SN&SM MCLEOD <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Aug 1998 14:40:14 +1200

Thanks for the response to my query. Three people have written to say
they have used Golden Mountain Soy Sauce without any of the reactions
that they get with regular brands. It also tastes good!

This from Dan:

> I love Golden Mountain!  It's about half the price of other common
> brands and is about 1/4th the price of the horrible-tasting GF tamaris
> they sell at the health food stores.  I have to drive 100 miles each way
> to get it, but it's worth the trip to me.  It's my secret ingredient
> that I put in a lot of things that get rave reviews at pot luck dinners.

I was luckier; mine is from the oriental section of a local supermarket.
The ingredients for those interested are: Soya Bean Meal 46.5%, Water
30.48%, Salt 5%, Sugar 18% and Add Food Enhancer 0.05%
(disodium-Inosinate and Disodium-Guanylate) No Preservatives.
Stella