From:
Deni Hansen-Gray Weber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Sep 1998 13:15:30 -0500

http://home1.gte.net/lbshri/page26.html

Thanks to Bobbie Proctor for bring this to my attention!  This is great.
There is an online petition to the FDA for labeling changes in food.  I
read the petition and it sounds good to me.  My suggestion would be not to
send that form with your name simply filled in, but to download and retype
it and add a personal touch to the petiton.  (Just a suggestion.  We might
get more attention without the cookie cutter look.  If simply filling it
out works for you . . . do it!)

There is a wonderful section for accessing senators from each state and in
my case (Indiana) info on other government officials to write to.

Wow.

Just what the doctor ordered!!!

Now, I'll get to work on the medication petition.

We can do this, folks.

The only thing that surprises me is that no one else I contacted knew about
this petition.

Let's advertise it's presence.

Perhaps those of you who attend support groups could take a copy to your
meetings so those without internet access can put in their 2 cents.

(I think an email thank you to Lucy might be in order for her hard work, too)

deni
(who is even more pleased!!!)

It is seldom wise to leave a live dragon out of your calculations if you
happen to live near one.