From:
Phyllis Chinn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Aug 1998 15:31:15 EDT

I have seen conflicting information on this website in recent months.  One
person says that McDonald's french fries are now gf and we are told at our
local support group meeting that a call to McDonald's gives opposite
information.  Other persons says that Burger King french fries are no longer
gf, while others say the opposite.  Which french fries are gf or not gf?

Also, I recently read that Tony Roma's (ribs/brisket/cole slaw) are gf.  Has
anyone checked?

One more question:  does anyone know of a gf bloody mary mix?  Thanks.