From:
Lisa Magee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Jul 1998 00:40:07 EDT

I received the following message from Jim Brady,  Associate Producer:
Eemom(Lisa)
We've been inundated with requests/info about Celiac Sprue. You sent me a
document attachment to my email address ([log in to unmask]). We have taped
the show long ago for which we had requests on illnesses that are hard to
detect, and we aren't covering Celiac on that. However, we have gotten a ton
of info and have given it to our research department in case we consider it in
the future.

For now, please send no more, and if you know of some website where visitors
are being encouraged to send, please extend my message that the show has been
taped and we have well enough info on Celiac and any more messages are not
helping at the moment.

Thanks for understanding !

Jim Brady
Associate Producer