From:
"A.G. Franklyn" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Jun 1998 19:23:17 -0500

Hello All,

There are two products that I use on a regular basis. SILK Dairyless Soy
Beverage by Whitewave and EDEN-BLEND Rice & Soy Beverage (a blend of
bean and grain) made by Eden. There is nothing listed on the ingredient
list that would lead me to believe that either of these products contain
gluten. I know many Rice and Soy drinks use Barley Malt for flavor.  To
the best of my knowledge these products do not contain any Gluten. Silk
is especially good, it actually tastes very similiar to real milk. I
recall seeing postings about SILK, stating someone on the list contacted
Whitewave a couple of months ago.  Does anyone know for sure?

Thanks,
A.G. Franklyn