From:
Abigail Neuman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Mar 1998 19:29:26 PST

Hello everyone.  I saw the posting on news groups and decided to post
this message.  About a week ago I started up a custom forum (message
board) at Delphi for Celiacs and others with gluten intolerance.  I call
it the "Celiac Disease On-Line Support Group."

I started this forum because the Medsupport Support Forum was forced to
close down.  They are only doing a forum for MS now.

So, if anyone wants to stop by, please do so.  I am hoping to fill the
gap for things that are more personal or regional.

There is a Celiac chat room available 24 hours a day which is easy to
use in either java or html.  I am still working on the introduction
page, but the forum is operational.  Please feel free to stop by.  There
are over 60 postings already.  Registration with Delphi is free and only
requires that you provide them with an email address and login id.  You
type in the login id and a password when you stop by each time you start
a new session.

Please stop by and check us out.  I am acting as the Web Master and
Linda Holmes is an assistant Web Master.  If you are interested in
scheduling chats for times that are good for your area, whereever you
are around the world, just post a message under the chat topic in the
forum so people know you are going to be around.  Or just stop in and
see who is hanging out.  Monday night we had 10 vistors!  It was a
surprise.  I didn't expect to find so many stop by as the night went on.
We will plan on having formal chats maybe twice a week.  We have not
decided yet on times.  If someone wants to host a chat for their time
zone, they can post a message to the forum and let me know.

Anyway, please let us know what you think by posting a message.  I would
love some feed back.  I am hoping this can meet for the need for more
personal support and also provide information for people when it is
requested.

Take care everyone.

Abigail, St Paul MN,
Webmaster, Celiac Disease On-Line Support Group
http://www.customforum.com/celiac/