Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 8 Sep 1998 13:53:45 -0700
From:
Jeryl Cordell <[log in to unmask]>

I got this nice e-mail from the Tufts Newsletter.  They changed their website
for us and put the articles on.

Jeryl Cordell

Dear Mr. Cordell:

I'm the web site administrator for the Tufts University Health &
Nutrition Letter.  Your e-mail letter concerning our recent "Celiac"
article was forwarded to me with a recommendation.

I have placed the article on our site.  If you like, you will see it
at: http://www.healthletter.tufts.edu/sample.htm.

I would like simply like to bring to your attention (should you inform
others of this posting) that the article is copyrighted by the Tufts
Letter.

You may also notice that I have also included the calcium piece.
Actually I was planning to do this anyway since it is fairly short.

I hope that the posting of these two pieces is of some help and proves
informative.

Thank you for taking the time to write.

Sincerely,

(Dr.) Thomas Nemeth