From:
lisa sievers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Oct 1998 19:55:23 -0500

Thanks to all who responded.  Below is information I received:

-Triaminic Syrup NOT gf per company  (I called this week)
-Delsym cough syrup is questionable, the company spokesperson said all
their products are currently being tested for gf status and could not
guarantee that Delsym is gf  (I called this week)
-Dallergy capsules and Dallergy syrup are gf
-Eckerd Brand Childrens Night Time Cold and Cough, Eckerd Brand
Children's Aceteminophine, tablets and elixer are gf, Eckerd Brand
Tussin Clear DM is gf.  The respondent stated that the Eckerd products
they have checked out all get the same gf reply.
-Hannaford Brother (Shop & Save) Brand Nighttime cold Medicine is gf
 Hannaford Cold allergy tablets and elixer are gf, this was confirmed in
writing to the respondent , 800-213-9040
-Homeopathic B&T Cough Syrup at health food stores was said to work very
well, bright pink label on kids version
-Pediacare Cough and Cold Nightrest, Pediacare Cough and Cold are said
to be gf

Good luck to all who are looking for these products for their children.
Even though I have the Stokes Pharmacy guide, this was an exercise in
frustration.   Lisa in NC