From:
James Swede <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Jun 1998 10:18:36 +0000

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SACKFULL OF RESPONSES!!!

Most confirm that,yes,I am indeed very smelly and here are some other
helpful hints:-

-zinc
-magnesium
-calcium
-sandals
-bare feet when poss.
-powder
-numerous magic fungal sprays
-don't wear non-leather shoes
-shower lots

A special thanks to Simona who shares my brand of humour and says she likes
to roll balls from her snot and thinks it may be related to cd!!!

Remember,coeliac is by its very nature pretty depressing and whilst the
list serves a fantastic purpose in providing information and support to all
of us , this posting has made me realise that we have to look on the bright
side and smile a bit more.I am not trying to be condescending nor
patronising, just to brighten up your day.

JAMES SWEDE
LONDON