VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Steve Zielinski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Jun 1998 19:27:15 -0500
Some times people make mistakes.  In the case of a recent double post, I
was the culprit due to the fact that I saw what was a good tech article
on another list which was posted to that other list from vicug.  However,
the header was not on the post when I saw it on the other list and I
thought it was an original article on the other list.  I didn't see it
here, unfortunately.  Sorry for that folks.

The other reason you see occasional double posting is because depending
on how questions are answered on, let's say the Pine mailer, when making
a reply to a message, carbons can be sent as well as the original.  That
mistake I've not made, but small mistakes will happen from time to time
whenever humans are involved.  <grin>.  Take care and have a good one.

|  Steve Zielinski  (N8UJS)  |