From:
Jim Meagher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Apr 1998 18:08:44 -0400

No one has ever produced conclusive proof that either
theory is correct.

I agree with Dean that you should turn it on in the
morning and turn it off at night.

But I definitely suggest a UPS  My APC unit cost less
than $100US and has a lifetime protection guarantee
for all the attached equipment.

Cheap insurance in my book.

Jim Meagher
Micro Solutions Consulting    Member of the HTML Writers Guild & the
[log in to unmask]              International Web Masters Association