NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Anne Washburn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Feb 1997 20:33:30 -0500
My son has not had any diagnosis from an MD, yet. I just realized recently
that there was any kind of trend or consistent symptomology. I called it
IBS before I realized that there might be a food allergy. I am also on the
CELIAC list, as well as the yeast-l...My son has his checkup next month,
and I expect to be prepared! After corresponding with people on all these
lists, I think yeast is more of a culprit than wheat or dairy (both of
which he can eat in some quantity, but yeast seems to be the common
denominator of things that give him trouble). I agree with you about IBS
being the result of something else!

Anne Washburn
Co-owner, APH - Association of Personal Historians List