NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
psam ordener <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Jan 1998 14:23:04 -0800
I just carry a big purse, and try not to carry too much popcorn!  At
our "Dollar Cinemas" they will ask you not to bring anything in, as
they make all their money off the concessions.  However, once I was
confronted about this there, and I explained my son's inability to
eat anything they sell, but promised to buy him a Sprite, and they
let me go (and let me keep the popcorn).

psam

"Nothing is impossible for the one who doesn't have to do it."