BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Rudy Christian <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - His DNA is this long.
Date:
Thu, 25 Jun 1998 18:23:14 EDT
Sometime back Anne wrote

>My word!  Aren't you in Ohio?  Isn't that still tornado country? <

As a matter of fact my neighbors barn had quite a bit of roofing removed by a
twister two years ago. Aside from getting a lot of rough sawn lumber we have
stored ther wet, it didn't do to much harm. In fact it did some good. My son
recycled the corrugated aluminum and put $385 in his college fund. I wonder if
a Butler building would have come through as well, or if anything worth
recycling would have been left?

Funnel dodging in Ohio.

Rudy