BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Callan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 23 Jun 1998 21:42:45 -0500
Yes Rudy, I would join that group.  Pole barns are simple unassuming and
relatively self explanatory critters.  When we get them associated with
a significant event...international terrorist holds puppies hostage...or
significant person...Bill...(take your pick and you choose the deed),or
one of'em actually lasts fifty years (I don't believe unloved buildings
generally last), I'll help you preserve it.!

Good example!  Not too many lovers of them things.

-jc