VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Peter Seymour <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Jun 1998 16:58:44 -0400
Perhaps we have found a solution to extraneous postings on this list.

Headings like the Blind Fun topic, may be posted, but only once. People
wishing to respond will have to do so off list. With this compromise, the
original gets disseminated to people who may be interested are then able
to respond. At the same time, the heading doesn't clutter up the list for
those who are not interested.

Let's all use our discretion about this and explicitly announce in such
postings, that responses should be made off list.

Peter Seymour