VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 22 Jun 1998 09:30:41 -0500
Hi all,

I must say, that I appreciate Peter's generous offer to consolidate the
Blind Fun stuff at the address of his choice, whereupon he would then
redistribute it.

Then, as a recipient of both message groups and dependant upon my needs
at the moment of decision, I will be better able to practice swidden
agriculture on either group of messages at the filter level, thereby
accelerating my mail reading process.  It is, I must add, a real treat
for me to access the VICUG List (I have filtered as BlindJobList) to
find only the type of information that follows this message.
This is, after all, the reason I signed on.

gg