From:
Earl Truss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Apr 1998 22:17:37 -0600
Is this an external drive connected to a parallel port or is it an internal
unit connected to the floppy controller?  What software are you attempting
to use with this drive?  If you mean that Windows 95 does not show the
drive in Explorer or as a drive similar to a hard drive, this is not how
they work.  You must use some kind of specialized backup software.