From:
Mahesh Shah <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 31 Oct 1998 11:13:03 -0600
Hello Debbie!

You said:
My son is 20 years old so he was vaccinated many years ago before I had
ever even heard of serious problems with vaccines. He had no adverse
reactions to any of them. However I don't know how one can get through life
without them based on the beauracracy.

He could not enroll in public school without proof of vaccinations. He was
very active with the Boy Scouts (made Eagle Scout) but could not have gone
to Boy Scout summer camp without proof of vaccination. The summer job he
has had the last 2 years required proof of vaccination as a condition of
employment. He is now in college and the college requires proof of
vaccination as a condition of continued enrollment. How can one get by in
life if you don't have that piece of paper?

---
Debbie
scalloway at my-dejanews dot com

I say:

In Illinois, there is an exemption from vaccination on religious grounds.

Mahesh