From:
Don Wiss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Sep 1998 06:57:11 -0400
Ray Audette wrote:

> I also
>suggest you check out the chart on pages 44-45 of Voegtlin's "The Stone
>Age Diet".  Perhaps Don Wiss could post it on the paleodiet page as we
>have permission from the author's family.

I'd be happy to put anything up, but I don't have access to any scanner.
Someone else would have to create the .jpg file. I just looked at those
pages. It is a chart that is best keyed in and made into a table using
html. Someone with some experience coding tables can contact me and I can
fax them those pages.

Don.