From:
Nieft / Secola <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Aug 1998 21:21:30 -1000
Robert:
>        Is there anything more ironic than rudely chastising someone for being
>rude?

Irony I can handle. But there is a line in the sand after a certain point.
Michael should get some flack when he says stuff like that.

>Maybe it's subscribing to a list devoted to a theory for which
>you have no respect?

I'm not sure where this is coming from. Like Todd I have every respect for
the paleo-diet premise (and have eaten that way without exception for
nearly a decade). Perhaps I have so much respect for it that I get miffed
when its supposed spokespeople are so outta line.

>        Why are you hanging around?

Hoping there will be a happy ending. :/

Cheers,
Kirt