From:
Jacki Harmon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Mar 1998 23:47:09 -0800
On 3/18/98 5:39 PM, Beverle Sweitzer said:

>Gee thanks Kirk!  You just ruined my whole day.  How can I squeeze a
>grape into my tea?  Seriously though, if it is as you say I think that
>my insulin problems, i.e. cravings, weight gain, etc., would have shown
>up.  You may be right, in fact you probably are, it was just too easy,
>but I am going to close my little ears and keep on putting small
>spoonfuls in my hot tea.  You are a love to try and save me - us. Thanks
>for caring.
>Beverle

Dear Beverle,

    Have you ever tried Stevia to sweeten... anything, actually.  It's a
white flowered herb native to Paraguay.  It's been used by indigenous
cultures for over 400 years (not totally as far back as paleos, but...)
It's made from the whole leaves and concentrated in a base of purified
water.  You only need one to two drops in a cup of tea.  It can also be
used in baking, where you still only use a few drops.  Any more than that
and the taste turns bitter.  It is said to be very good for the pancreas,
and actually diminishes the craving for sugar.
You can find in most health food or herbal stores.
Jacki