NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jeane Schoen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Dec 1999 19:38:04 PST
Jeane-age 42. I have been dairy intolerant for about 5 years after being
able to eat everything before that.  It took only 6 or 9 months to lose all
dairy tolerance.  My 2 daughters (15 and 16) have no food allergies yet but
I have one mildly lactose intolerant sister.  I live in Geneva, Illinois and
wish Trader Joe's would come to the Midwest, it  sounds like they have a lot
of great products.  I've been on this list about 2 years. I'm a dietitian
and have learned much more about milk allergy from this list than anything
I've learned in school or seen in reference books.