NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Beth Kevles <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Dec 1999 13:47:00 -0500
Hi -

I checked the ingredients carefully and there are no milk products listed.
The woman who sent in the suggestion to my web page did not mention how
allergic she is, though, so I don't know how safe it might be for those
with absolute-zero tolerance.

I was surprised to find no milk in the jello mix, but I guess that since
most people add their own fresh milk, the manufacturer had no need to put
the dry stuff in.

I'm still hoping someone will confirm whether it works.  I haven't had
any need to try it yet.  (Maybe I'll make some fudge for the holidays,
though.)

--Beth Kevles