NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 13 Aug 1999 16:42:02 +0200
Nutramigin here is about $17 a can ... I had to go to
the next level also made by the same company ...

Progestimil ... it's about $22 a can now ...

I find it in my local grocery Bashas ... I've seen
Nutramigin in WalMart but not Progestimil.

I did get a little help from WIC who gave me like
9 cans a month (until she was 5).  Of course she
was going through one can a day at the time.

My kid is now reacting to the Progestimil I've learned
that she needs to rotate to not get senstitive.  So I have
like 4 different products I use one a day and it's better.
Ultra Balance puts out some pretty good kids products.

Mine is 5 now ... I'm going broke on all these formulas ...
there is no way I can get the calories or nutrients down
her by food only.  She's currently doing like 3,000 calories
a day and still looks like a malnurished baby.  I'm seeing
her Ped the end of this month ... I want to get a referral
to see Dr. Rapp in Phoenix (if I can ever hear from her that
she will see my baby *sigh*)

Pray!

Love,

Amy