NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jill A Sobel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Jan 1999 12:00:22 -0600
I am leary of my 2 year old's retest after a year of "no-milk"
she now shows "0" on her milk skin test after a year ago she
exhibited a "3". What would be the best way to reintroduce?
I know skin tests are not 100% accurate so I am concerned,
I have read that when a food is withdrawn it sometimes will
not show a reaction because the food is not in the body system.

Does anyoen have any experience with this - a skin test coming
back negative and the allergist saying "OK, give her milk"????

Thanks,

Jill