NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Beth Farr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Sep 1998 15:56:36 EDT
Kristi,

We also have been trying to find a dairy/soy free margarine. The Fleischman's
Lower Fat is dairy free (pareve) and, Nabisco tells me it is soy free. Some
people with soy allergy can tolerate soy lecithin but, my daughter seems to
have problems with it at certain levels. If you/your child can tolerate soy
lecithin, there are a few other dairy free margarine's including Fleischman's
Unsalted and Mother's Margarine. Hope this helps.

Beth