NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
psam ordener <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Sep 1998 03:05:57 -0700
> From: Kerri Tagsold <
> I have a dumb question.  All this talk about Duncan Hines
Cake mix and the
> eggs has me wondering if eggs are dairy or is this an
additional allergy for
> some people?

No!  Eggs come from birds!  but many people on this list
are allergic to more than one food, so you'll hear
egg" or "I can't do that because of the soy."  If it's not
a problem for you, go ahead and use the eggs.  If your
child is milk-allergic, eggs shouldn't be a problem.

psam

Motherhood - not just a job, it's an Adventure!