NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Carol Harber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Jul 1998 10:32:48 EDT
Hi

 Cascadian Farms has a couple of sorbets that are just ground up fruit and
fruit juice.
I don't believe they are pareve though.  Cascadian Farms also has frozen
yogurt etc. so it is possible that the all fruit sorbet comes from the same
line.  We use the sorbet with no problem but we are lucky enough that our
allergy shots have helped us enough that we can tolerate a very very small
amount of cross contamination without problems, at least outwardly seen
problems.

Cascadian Farms:  800-624-4123  call them and see what they say about their
all fruit sorbets.  I have called them before on other topics and they were
friendly.  I believe there are three flavors..strawberry, raspberry and
blackberry.  We like them all.

Hope this helps