NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 10 Feb 1998 21:08:07 -0600
Hello,

I don't want to come on and not know what I am talking about, but I do not happen
to have a container of it now.  Naturade makes a vegetable protein drink that does
not have soy.  I bought it for myself a year or so ago when I was being more
careful about that one.  I do not know whether or not it has corn in it, you would
have to look.  Maybe Naturade has a website.  Maybe more beans or other high
protein foods would be the easiest answer rather than a protein supplement.  Best
wishes to you.  Betsy.