CHOMSKY Archives

CHOMSKY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
B Sandford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Oct 1999 16:02:54 +1300
I quite agree. Responsible 'economics' writing is always free from 'loaded
words', relying instead on clarity, freedom from ambiguity, and an entirely
objective neutrality. People like Chomsky who refuse to swallow the sign as
the signified have no business messing in serious matters. His contributions
often do no more than confuse people who should otherwise be content to
embrace the dominant paradigm and get on with their roles.

bruce sandford
Hamilton 2001
Aotearoa - New Zealand

ICQ: 20816964