BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ken Follett <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - His DNA is this long.
Date:
Tue, 7 Jul 1998 09:05:15 EDT
In a message dated 98-07-07 00:41:28 EDT, [log in to unmask] writes:

<< How many of you provide
 deep discounts for work you perform on houses of worship as opposed to
 commercial, state or federal properties?  >>

We do not discount as much as strive to provide better service to hospitals
and sacred sites. Hospitals usually pay their bills and we do not feel too bad
about our efforts. In the case of sacred sites we have often been very badly
burned and tend to regret extending ourselves on their behalf.

][<en