AXSLIB-L Archives

AXSLIB-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jackie McCraw <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Apr 1998 10:12:29 -0500
     A couple ideas: Check with Halfpriced Books in the U. District for
     those pieces of software; or check with Surplus Software
     International: 800-753-7877 or 503-386-5215, which has older versions
     of software. Also, he might consider QuickBooks in DOS, which is the
     Quicken business software used by many small businesses.  They used to
     have a DOS version.  How accessible it is, I do not know.  All of that
     stuff is ify.  If you find a solution, let us know. - Jackie